Monday, April 30, 2012

Companion painting finished!

My art is not what I see but everything 
I have seen and can imagine.


The companion painting to my last posted work is now finished and approved by my client. Appaloosa and Following the Shaman will hang over her living room fireplace. She has since told me, when she was a young child, her father would take her on their Appaloosa horse to feed the animals in the fields of the family farm. I thought you might enjoy seeing how the paintings look together.


I so enjoyed using these colors...the cool mossy greens and grays balanced with the warmth of the siennas and ochres. I'm not ready to leave this palette so I think I will paint my next abstracts using these colors for inspiration.

PLEASE CLICK, OPEN, AND LIKE
LYNN WELKER FINE ART
MY BUSINESS FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
NOW PUBLISHED FOR PUBLIC VIEWING.


LynnWelker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment