Sunday, March 10, 2013

Free Roaming Opens in Laguna


Exhibition, FREE ROAMING, a group of imagined abstracted landscapes, attracted many Art Walk patrons last Thursday evening at Sandstone Gallery. The forecasted rain waited until early Friday morning to arrive so visitors remained dry and happy.

The paintings Blue Fences and Where the Sky Began seemed 
to draw the most attention. They are two of my favorites as well.

Here's the other side of the room highlighting three 26x26 square paintings and four 14x14 small works. All of these landforms are inspired by a variety of natural changes over time such as erosion and sedimentation. Passage in Time (center) is a favorite of many visitors.

I love talking to clients about my new work - the colors, the 
details in design, the symbols hidden within the compositions.

Stop by the gallery at 384 N Coast Hwy at Jasmine 
next to the Pottery Barn. I'm there every Saturday from 12-5.
Or, let me know when you'll be by and I'll meet you there!


Pinterest.com

Call 949.290.1775 or email for painting prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment